Crompton Greaves Pumps >> Industrial >> Sewage Pumps
Crompton Greaves Self Priming Centrifugal Monoset Pumps are designed and manufactured for optimum efficiency to cater different needs of water handling. The pump construction is suitable for handling muddy water, contaminated water with solids up to 8.0 mm, Dewatering etc.
- Self Priming Pump- priming required during installation only.
- Self Priming upto 6.0 metres at mean sea level.
- Compact Monoset construction.
- Sealing - Mechanical Seal.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled Motor suitable for wide voltage.
- Non clog type impeller design facilitates for small solid admixture handling.
- Stainless steel shaft and wear plate.
- Bronze Impeller for trouble free operation.
- For dewatering contaminated water.
- For drainage water.
- Waste water / Effluent treatment plant.
- Civil construction - Dewatering of foundation trenches etc.
- Range :- 0.75 kW (1.0 HP) & 1.1 kW (1.5 HP).
- Supply :- 415 Volts, 3 Phase or 225 Volts 1 Phase, 50Hz. AC.
- Pipe size :- 40 x 40 mm and 50 x 50 mm.
- Liquid :- Water.
- Total Head :- Upto 18 metres.
- Capacity :- Upto 335 LPM.
- Rotation :- Clockwise as viewed from motor end.
- Operating Temperature :- Upto 65?C.
- TEFC, SCR, 2 pole (3000 RPM Syn. Speed) Electric motor suitable for 415 Volts 3 Phase or 225 Volts 1 Phase, 50 Hz,AC supply with class 'B' insulation, for ambient upto 40?C.